Try now our premium basmati with quinoa.
Our Basmati rice is grown in the foothills of the Himalayas where it is washed by the snow-capped mountains. It is perfect for dishes like Kabsa. Each grain cooks up into a wonderfully long, slender and fluffy grain.
We have mixed it with selected quinoa from Peru for a healthier lifestyle and a perfect nutritional combination, due to all the benefits of the quinoa:
- It is a natural source of fiber
- Contains high folic acid content.
- It is a cereal suitable for celiac.
- Natural source of phosphorus.
- Measure 2 parts of water and 1 teaspoon of salt into a heavy saucepan and bring it to boil.
- Add 1 measure of the soaked Abu Bint Basmati + quinoa.
- Cover the saucepan. Lower the heat and simmer until the water is absorbed (approximately 10-12 minutes).